REMARQUE ! Ce site utilise des cookies et autres technologies similaires.

Si vous ne changez pas les paramètres de votre navigateur, vous êtes d'accord

DONATE NOW FOR STATION-DRIVERS

To be able to continue offering you the latest drivers, bios, and firmwares, Station-Drivers needs donation to rent its server and other infrastructures
A BIG THANKS to: Donald-F, Jerome-C, Kris-L, Amaury-T, Xavier-F, Wolfgang-K, Jesus-J-A-F, ...,(complete list of donors) For their donations Complice

Forum  

Messagerie  

Vous n´êtes pas identifié(e).

Nous avons 1549 invités et 9 inscrits en ligne

• admin
  • PHDB
  • Igor_O
  • khanmein
  • Anf

Connexion  

Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Update Firmwares NEC/Renesas uPD720200x ? USB 3.0 Controllers

Update Firmwares NEC/Renesas uPD720200x ? USB 3.0 Controllers il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #16218

• Portrait de Dynastar
  • Dynastar
  • Modérateur
Here you go

The last firmware seems to be Version 2.0.2.4

Not tested yet, so i can't say anymore...

Win-Version: Paket mit FW-Version 2.0.2.4
MD5: 84929FE0BA0968C9B5E8997C8CC0D6FB

Right Here

I can't find more recent/newer firmware for.

More details below :

Right Here

By the way, if you need as well :

Release Note :

September 28.2012

Renesas Electronics uPD720201 & uPD720202
USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver Kit (x86 and x64)
for Windows XP, VISTA, 7 and Server 2008 Release 2

Kit Version : 3.0.23.0 : September 28th, 2012
Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Renesas Electronics Corporation All Rights Reserved

V 3.0.23.0

Whatever...your problem should be solved, now. Hopefully anyway...

Enjoy and best regards
Moderator/Website Sentry mode/Redactor/Donator-Contributor/Staff member/Qualified-Certified IT/Certified Cisco user/Security and more...
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 1 semaine par Dynastar.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Update Firmwares NEC/Renesas uPD720200x ? USB 3.0 Controllers il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #16221

• Portrait de SkOrPn
  • SkOrPn
  • Apprenti
I already have firmware 2024 and 2026 both supplied from Station Drivers and I tried many times over the past few days. They do not work for some reason. But I will try your command line version. I also have the command line utility W201FW21.exe supplied by Intel.

I have not tried them yet.

EDIT: I have an idea. Since this comes with a DOS version, I read the docs and it says you can not change the names. So, I think I could take the 2.0.2.6. firmware and just rename it to F2024.mem and use that DOS instruction. This will probably work just fine... I will try later tonight.

Thanks again for the information and files.

EDIT: OK I have some news that is important. ONLY the Intel flasher for 720201 works. This is important info for several reasons.

1. It tells me that my 720201 device is OK and definitely flashable.
2. It tells me that all the other flashers are using the incorrect settings or addresses or something.
3. It tells me that I just have to figure out why the Intel provided flasher works, and all the others DO NOT.

This is very interesting news and gives me hope. Sadly the Intel flasher flashes firmware 2020 but I want 2024 or 2026. I tried renaming and dropping in the newer firmwares but then the Intel provided flasher does not work spitting out a "HW Revision Error" which is to be expected.

Most importantly I now know my device can be flashed, I just need to figure how to do it.
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 1 semaine par SkOrPn.

Update Firmwares NEC/Renesas uPD720200x ? USB 3.0 Controllers il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #16228

• Portrait de SkOrPn
  • SkOrPn
  • Apprenti
OK, I think I figured out what my problem is. These firmwares must be for Revision 2 of the chipset, and I have Revision 3. So I probably need a firmware that starts with a 3 is my guess. Not sure why my firmware is 2020 though if this is the case.

When I type W201FW21.exe /srom it then tells me that I have firmware 2018 and 2020 installed. Why I have a chip with two firmwares installed is crazy. But when I typed "W201FW21.exe /srom 0 /dump backup.mem" I then get a backup Firmware that is exactly TWICE the size of these station driver firmwares. LOL, which seems to suggest that I do have TWO firmwares installed.

Now I might be at a point to just stop and forget about all of this before I break my USB 3.0 card. Haha

Update Firmwares NEC/Renesas uPD720200x ? USB 3.0 Controllers il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #16229

• Fdrsoft
  • Portrait de admin
  • admin
  • Administrateur
you probably have two chipsets rather, that will explain that you have two firmware version.
try desactive if this and possible 1 of the two chipsets to be able to update it (device manager)
Asrock Fatal1ty Z270 Professional Gaming i7/ i7 6700K / 16Go Corsaire DDR4 3200 MHz CL12 / Seasonic 700W Platinum / X-Fi titanium HD & Hifi Samsung / Enermax Thormax / IIYAMA XB2483HSU / Samsung SSD840Pro/850Pro/850EVO,Sandisk Ultra II 480Go / GTX960 / Clavier G-Skill / Souris G-Skill /
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 1 semaine par admin.
Temps de génération de la page : 0.219 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena

© station-drivers 2017